WhiteTrinityWitch :: Forums :: Religions & Faiths :: Paganism

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
powers
Moderators: Trinity, OnyxRaven, Fox
Author Post
DestinyM
Wed Jun 27 2012, 06:40AM
Registered Member #1254
does anyone on this site have actural powers. an can u use them. this is bartender67. most of ya know me from when this was a real pagan site. anyway, i was wanting to know wat all people were capable off
Sophia
Mon Aug 20 2012, 05:33PM

Registered Member #525
You could have phrased that a little better. All witchcraft is centered upon causing change to occur in accordance with will. Psychic ability is another matter entirely. I wouldn't stoop to call an ability "a power" though. All that does is reinforce the pop culture cliche.
Website
Fox
Tue Aug 21 2012, 05:20PM
Fox

Registered Member #416
I Can walk on water...

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
Sophia
Mon Aug 27 2012, 10:21PM

Registered Member #525
I bet you can adz
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF