<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Hello New here!
Moderators: Trinity, OnyxRaven, Fox
Author Post
FaeryTree
Tue May 29 2012, 04:38AM
Samantha

Registered Member #1207
I've been searching for good forums and csme across this one. Been to others but none of them seemed helpful and friendly enough. Asking for helpful source about books and felt taken back by comments. I'm on a new path and studying about Celtic and Druidism. Look forward to meeting everyone!
Fox
Tue May 29 2012, 07:55PM
Fox

Registered Member #416
Welcome to WTW, do you know of the Facebook Group?

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
FaeryTree
Thu May 31 2012, 10:34PM
Samantha

Registered Member #1207
No I wasn't aware. I'll be sure to check it out. Is this still a active site?
Fox
Fri Jun 01 2012, 09:36PM
Fox

Registered Member #416
you will find it active on facebook more then here

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF