Forums
WhiteTrinityWitch :: Forums :: Religions & Faiths :: Druidic Paganism.

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Plymouth Area
Moderators: Trinity, OnyxRaven, Fox
Author Post
Thadius
Wed Apr 25 2012, 06:51PM

Registered Member #1152
I am interested in meeting with Druidic orders, gathering or individuals in the Plymouth area.

My friend and I are both individualistic in our studies but you can learn more from sharing and meeting together to discuss such things.

If there is anyone in the area who can help that would be great.

T
Fox
Wed Apr 25 2012, 08:50PM
Fox

Registered Member #416
Hello Thadius, have you been in to the shop to meet Trinity or Rob yet? that would be a good start, then there are others who are members here, like my-self, who may want to meet up, there used to be a WTW moot, but it died out, although it would be nice to give it one more go...

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
Thadius
Thu Apr 26 2012, 07:12PM

Registered Member #1152
I have been in the shop and the two lady's who work in there have been fantastic to talk to. The problem is I work late and so only really have free time on weekends. I know there was a moot in the stoke area but they meet (met?) on a Wednesday. I would love to get involved in some sort of collaboration. Society for Pagans? haha!
Thadius
Thu Apr 26 2012, 08:57PM

Registered Member #1152
Okay, I've been discussing with my friend about the idea of a Pagan Society in Plymouth. We were thinking of organising a meeting (in a local room somewhere) where we could all gather and do 'pagan things'! Maybe somebody could present something at the beginning of the meeting (like something they have been studying or are interested in). Followed by a slot for others to share something. We could then move into a free chat and sociable section of the meeting and end with a ritual or music bit.

The format can be flexible and we can adjust according to needs and wants. We were also thinking of keeping it to four meets a year, one near Samhain, one at Imbolc, one at Beltane and one at Lugh.

Maybe we could trial the first one and see how it goes. Do you think you know people who would be interested?
Fox
Sat Apr 28 2012, 08:13PM
Fox

Registered Member #416
Look in you PM Thadius

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
PerroGray
Thu Jun 14 2012, 09:33AM
Registered Member #1073
Hello I used to live in Plymouth but moved to Cornwall a couple of years ago; since moving away I have missed the networking and fellowship of the moot I used to attend as there is nothing at all in my area. I follow the Druidic path and think the Pagan Society sounds lovely I'd be glad to hear more about it, if possible?
H x

~PerroGray

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF