Forums
WhiteTrinityWitch :: Forums :: Religions & Faiths :: Druidic Paganism.

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Dark Druidism
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Trinity, OnyxRaven, Fox
Author Post
Akasa
Sat Jan 16 2010, 09:27PM
Registered Member #267
I'm really surprised by that Ankaru, and you're right not to be too bothered by it.
Most druids I know, like most pagans (lol) would agree you need balance in your life. So why not revere and honour the darker aspects of life? Whether that be music, or other things? It's not all fluffy bunnies !
aether_Premdak
Sat Jan 16 2010, 09:36PM
Registered Member #91
as a follower of the older paths of druidism, i have found that in order to embrace life, you must accept and embrace death.. so, it is my understanding then, that druidism, is neither light, nor dark.. it is the quint essential of neutrality...
Faol
Tue Dec 14 2010, 09:13PM
Registered Member #863
Light and dark
good and chaotic
left hand or right hand

its interesting that its only humans that put labels on things. All other creatures mearly walk through it all acepting that nature is there in all glory and claw

The sign bearing wolf shall lead his troops and surround cornwall with his tail - Merlin
Fox
Tue Dec 14 2010, 09:39PM
Fox

Registered Member #416
NICE, you saying "Light and Dark" "Good and Bad" are a part of the mind?

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
Faol
Wed Dec 15 2010, 06:33AM
Registered Member #863
Indeed,
why is light and dark thought of as good and bad
, you cant have one without the other.
Is light good? How about if i shine it in your eye is it good then. ? Everything else just accepts it as one that follows the other.

The sign bearing wolf shall lead his troops and surround cornwall with his tail - Merlin
Fox
Wed Dec 15 2010, 01:30PM
Fox

Registered Member #416
I 100% agree with you there Faol, however, its not an easy path to follow that, the "labels" have been with us from birth, it is hard to see with an open mind at times

[ Edited Wed Dec 15 2010, 01:31PM ]

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
Faol
Wed Dec 15 2010, 03:08PM
Registered Member #863
Is that not just another level of learning though?
To undo the damage these labels do to our understanding.

In the experiance i've had (which is by no means perfect) but the people who have spent more tome out side regardless of path be it heavy campers woodland living e.t.c. Seem to find little trouble on seeing this duality in things, having witnessed such spectrums.
But does this mean that it is 'civilisation' that has pinned these labels.?

bletsian

Fox
Wed Dec 15 2010, 08:08PM
Fox

Registered Member #416
I would not know if it is 'civilization' that made the labels, I would say yes, in a way, or the wrong type of civilization, maybe?

However I can say its not our bad that we were given those labels, so its another level of learning that we should not have to do

Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF