Forums
WhiteTrinityWitch :: Forums :: Religions & Faiths :: Druidic Paganism.

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
General Chat.
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Trinity, OnyxRaven, Fox
Author Post
Ankaru
Mon Jun 08 2009, 11:00PM
Happy beyond belief

Registered Member #474
Actually, it was more of an impromtu class because Trin wasn't going to be there and the chatroom was dead. What started out as a simple discussion became a pretty interesting class. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Website
sweet.charlotte
Mon Jun 08 2009, 11:07PM
Registered Member #310
Oh wow if someone has to have a spanking yummy or be turned into a frog can I do it please? Please, pretty please!
B.B. Charlotte

The Maiden has returned to the Forrest of the Black Roses and is no longer active on the site and PMs or posts will not be replied to ~ May the Goddess protect you and your life be as your most perfect dream
Website
Inkpot
Tue Jun 09 2009, 01:41AM
Faerie Friend

Registered Member #76
No harm done, Ankaru...we just try to run everything through Trinity as it's her site. Open discussion about your path is perfectly fine, however to teach a full-fledged class on something requires Trin's okay first. I'm sure you can understand why this is necessary.

At any rate, sorry I missed the discussion! And sorry sweet charlotte...no spankings this time around.

Love, light and laughter,
Inkpot

"Any leader of a country who is willing to commit it's people to war should be equally willing to fight alongside them in the front lines."

LIVE CHAT AVAILABILITY: M-F 6-8am (PST), Sundays 9am-2pm (PST)
Ankaru
Tue Jun 09 2009, 11:48PM
Happy beyond belief

Registered Member #474
Spankings? Did I miss something here?
Website
Inkpot
Wed Jun 10 2009, 01:06AM
Faerie Friend

Registered Member #76
No, Ankaru....Sweet Charlotte just gets this odd look in her eye whenever we talk about spankings or tying somebody up or using a cat o' nine tails...that sort of thing. Isn't she just a little bit of alright? *grins*

"Any leader of a country who is willing to commit it's people to war should be equally willing to fight alongside them in the front lines."

sweet.charlotte
Wed Jun 10 2009, 02:54AM
Registered Member #310
Actually ! I think you will find it is called a riding crop .Cat o nine tails are for naughty sailors mind you if that is what you are into Inkpot fine but I am not dressing up as a sailor I prefer my leather and ..............ooops my legs have gone all wobbly again bye for now
B.B. Charlotte

The Maiden has returned to the Forrest of the Black Roses and is no longer active on the site and PMs or posts will not be replied to ~ May the Goddess protect you and your life be as your most perfect dream
Website
Inkpot
Wed Jun 10 2009, 01:26PM
Faerie Friend

Registered Member #76
lol...awww...but I wanted to see you in a little sailor's outfit....dammit....

Inkpot

Ankaru
Wed Jun 10 2009, 01:37PM
Happy beyond belief

Registered Member #474
Same here! It would be interesting.
Website
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF