Forums
WhiteTrinityWitch :: Forums :: Religions & Faiths :: Druidic Paganism.

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
General Chat.
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Trinity, OnyxRaven, Fox
Author Post
aether_Premdak
Fri Mar 20 2009, 05:58PM
Registered Member #91
Go ahead and talk....
Mastema
Fri Mar 20 2009, 11:37PM

Registered Member #397

Hello aether_Premdak
Your profile says nothing I would like to know more about you.I have many Druid friends and I am would like to compare there views with yours, how long have you been a Druid for instance .I am happy to tell you anything about me and open minded.

Kindly note posts or PMs will not be replied to, as I am no longer active on the site
Bless you all
Mastema
Sat Mar 21 2009, 12:12AM

Registered Member #397
Hello aether_Premdak
Do you think that the developments in embryology and the wanton destruction and manipulation of all life forms can upset the destiny and balance of metempsychosis?

Kindly note posts or PMs will not be replied to, as I am no longer active on the site
Bless you all
Inkpot
Sat Mar 21 2009, 02:50PM
Faerie Friend

Registered Member #76
Points for use of the word, 'metempsychosis'!! Triple word score!!

Inkpot

"Any leader of a country who is willing to commit it's people to war should be equally willing to fight alongside them in the front lines."

LIVE CHAT AVAILABILITY: M-F 6-8am (PST), Sundays 9am-2pm (PST)
sweet.charlotte
Sat Mar 21 2009, 05:59PM
Registered Member #310
Well for those who would like to join in without delving through a load of old dusty Greek and Latin books and don’t have a very clever Druid girlfriend to ask. Many druids believe in metempsychosis * the reincarnation of the soul not necessarily to human form, either on earth, or to or from a spirit dimension *
The question is …Is mankind by selfishly manipulating life forms interfering with and restricting the choice for the soul to reincarnate to its predetermined human or other form.
My answer
a]I dont believe in souls
b]when I’ve finished sorting out my pseudo-claustrophobic posthumous immortality syndrome and I get some points for it from Inkpot I will start on this.

The Maiden has returned to the Forrest of the Black Roses and is no longer active on the site and PMs or posts will not be replied to ~ May the Goddess protect you and your life be as your most perfect dream
Website
Trinity
Sat Mar 21 2009, 06:07PM

Registered Member #1
LOL and what do points make...... PRIZES

Witchcraft is a path of magick and love, The movement of a deep poetry of the soul, A sharing and joining with the mysteries of nature and the old gods, Unity with the earths flow, Unity with yourself and others. Blessed Be
Inkpot
Sun Mar 22 2009, 01:42AM
Faerie Friend

Registered Member #76
/me gives sweet.charlotte points.
/me is not sure about prizes.
/me is so not taking off his clothes.

Inkpot

"Any leader of a country who is willing to commit it's people to war should be equally willing to fight alongside them in the front lines."

sweet.charlotte
Tue Mar 24 2009, 03:01AM
Registered Member #310
I have decided to convert this post to a PM. I dont know how to delete it

[ Edited Tue Mar 24 2009, 04:04AM ]

The Maiden has returned to the Forrest of the Black Roses and is no longer active on the site and PMs or posts will not be replied to ~ May the Goddess protect you and your life be as your most perfect dream
Website
Ankaru
Sun Jun 07 2009, 08:11PM
Happy beyond belief

Registered Member #474
You guys missed the awesome class I had today about my path. I was sad that only three people were there.
Website
Inkpot
Mon Jun 08 2009, 01:34PM
Faerie Friend

Registered Member #76
The last I had heard, yesterday's class was cancelled due to Trinity's computer problems. If you had her permission to teach a class, you probably should have advertised it in the forums. Next time!

Love, light and laughter,
Inkpot

Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF