Forums
WhiteTrinityWitch :: Forums :: Religions & Faiths :: Druidic Paganism.

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Races of the Nether Realm.
Moderators: Trinity, OnyxRaven, Fox
Author Post
aether_Premdak
Fri Mar 20 2009, 05:54PM
Registered Member #91
here is where you may ask me any sort of question regarding any race you choose.. this way i can either verify, correct, or dispel any myths, misconceptions, or anything else you may have in regards to different races...
Ankaru
Sat May 23 2009, 07:05PM
Happy beyond belief

Registered Member #474
Is it possible to travel to the Faerie Realm or the other Realms of the Nether?
Website
Inkpot
Sat May 23 2009, 08:03PM
Faerie Friend

Registered Member #76
Although I do not consider myself a student of the druidic paths, I can personally vouch for the reality of traveling to the faerie Otherworld.

Love, light and laughter,
Inkpot

"Any leader of a country who is willing to commit it's people to war should be equally willing to fight alongside them in the front lines."

LIVE CHAT AVAILABILITY: M-F 6-8am (PST), Sundays 9am-2pm (PST)
Ankaru
Sat May 23 2009, 08:44PM
Happy beyond belief

Registered Member #474
I hope we have a class on it then.
Website
Inkpot
Sun May 24 2009, 02:55AM
Faerie Friend

Registered Member #76
I don't think I'd be comfortable teaching on this topic over the internet, to be honest. If we were sitting side by side out in nature somewhere, sure....but otherwise.....?

Sorry

Inkpot

"Any leader of a country who is willing to commit it's people to war should be equally willing to fight alongside them in the front lines."

LIVE CHAT AVAILABILITY: M-F 6-8am (PST), Sundays 9am-2pm (PST)
Ankaru
Sun May 24 2009, 03:49AM
Happy beyond belief

Registered Member #474
Aww. No fair.
Website
aether_Premdak
Sun May 24 2009, 06:13AM
Registered Member #91
well.. if i can ever get a steady connection to the internet, i could most likely attempt an Q&A class where you all are welcome to ask me any question you choose about the druid myth system

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF