Forums
WhiteTrinityWitch :: Forums :: Religions & Faiths :: Druidic Paganism.

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
A Brief Description
Moderators: Trinity, OnyxRaven, Fox
Author Post
aether_Premdak
Fri Mar 20 2009, 05:51PM
Registered Member #91
Ok... so.... Druidic Paganism in its true form is a lost branch of paganism that only those who have been awakened to it can even begin to understand....

For starters it is probably best to mention that it is an art that not only connects the mind and soul to nature... but it is also a means in which to spiritually connect yourself to the afterlife.... similarly as a wiccan would astral project... but in a truer... more effecting means..... it connects the person spiritually to the region known as the nether realm... which as many of you should know is the mass of land between the gates of heaven and hell... it is very real... and very dangerous... so be prepared should you attempt any of the advice that i give.... so... questions, comments?.... call me a loon if you choose... but i have found that such comments are not needed
Mastema
Fri Mar 20 2009, 10:58PM

Registered Member #397
Hello aether_Premdak
Ok if we accept what you believe, that the nether land is very real and the gates of heaven and hell are real who exactly is in charge of them. Does with this mean heaven is real and hell is real and angels and demons are real and if they are where exactly are they located .I willing to accept what you say I just would like clarification of your view.
Personally I have no problem with the existence of hell I have been there and back a few times and as for Satan well we often have the odd chat in my dreams. He’s never mentioned any gates before but then perhaps they have always been open to me. Oh and yes his breath does smell awful.
I have always assumed they are dreams but perhaps you know different, maybe I was a Druidic Pagan in a former existence I’m longing to know more.

Kindly note posts or PMs will not be replied to, as I am no longer active on the site
Bless you all
sweet.charlotte
Sat Mar 21 2009, 06:59PM
Registered Member #310
Welcome, aether_Premdak
Please can you tell me if your *nether realm* is the same place as the *otherworld* as defined by our UK Order of Bards Ovates & Druids.

The Maiden has returned to the Forrest of the Black Roses and is no longer active on the site and PMs or posts will not be replied to ~ May the Goddess protect you and your life be as your most perfect dream
Website
aether_Premdak
Tue Mar 24 2009, 04:36AM
Registered Member #91
ok, as far as the UK definition, i cant tell you as i live in the US .. but i have heard it called the other world...

as far as the locations of such places in the nether realm are concerned.. i cant really help you out to much on that,,, cause obviously the regions of the nether realm are differing depending on which gate you enter.. as well as what direction you face... the locations of angels and demons i cant really tell you cause i myself have never found a full on breeding ground for either race....
Mastema
Tue Mar 24 2009, 10:36AM

Registered Member #397
Hail and thank you for your post aether__Premdak which puts things into a clear perspective for me .It makes my other questions of you irrelevant and I do not now expect a reply. As Bob Dylan says in Tarantula *it doesn’t matter where it’s at! There’s no such thing, it’s where it’s not at that you gotta know.
Bless and thank you

Kindly note posts or PMs will not be replied to, as I am no longer active on the site
Bless you all
Ankaru
Sat Jun 06 2009, 09:19PM
Happy beyond belief

Registered Member #474
I don't believe in heaven and hell. They are creations of the human mind, to explain what happens to good or bad people. I really don't care either way. I know that Gaia gives back to people what they gave during life. In my case, I give everything I have 333%, sometimes causing me injury. But I feel like I'm destined to do something great. I give all I have to help others and I know that I will be rewarded accordingly. And I also know that Gaia will deal harshly with the person that hurt me very badly. I feel that if my guardian spirit could do anything, she would.
Website
Akasa
Sat Jan 16 2010, 09:25PM
Registered Member #267
I'm a druid, but wouldn't at all say it's to do with netherworld/angels and demons etc as I seem to gather from the first post? I think? I may be reading it wrongly (am very tired) - apologies if so!
/|\
aether_Premdak
Sat Jan 16 2010, 09:38PM
Registered Member #91
just like with wicca, and cristianity, there are different paths within druidism.. for me, mine is a warriors path.. but there is the path of the hermit, the priestes, and so on...
Akasa
Sat Jan 16 2010, 10:37PM
Registered Member #267
Very true - many facets of the diamond!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF